Talking is something we all do as humans early in age. It’s a way we all communicate to achieve goals in our lives. But have you ever tried talking to yourself or at a wall? That’s basically how radio is to me, just sitting there talking to myself , with no feed back whatsoever. Now don’t get me wrong, talking on the radio is fun for lots of reasons.
Here are the reasons it’s fun to me:
- You don’t have to argue with someone over ideas or beliefs.
- You can just play a song if you’re our of things to talk about.
- You can talking about anything your heart desires.(Except no cussing on air, that’s illegal.)
- It’s super calming just letting your heart out there and just talking.
- You can also bring in a host of a guest if you really wanted, but then that would go against point one. Its just a trade off unless you know they agree with you on subjects.
- You tend to read more news before radio so you learn more about the world around you.
That’s basically all the reasons I really enjoy being on the Tech radio station. You can tune in on listening to me on KXRJ 91.9, every other Monday, at 7-8 p.m.
Click this link to see all the reasons I enjoy being on the Tech tv station: LINK